homebodies

 
Can you spy James?

The kids and I have been so strangely inactive this week, and yet such busy bodies. I'll explain what I mean with some simple stats from the week:

Number of times left front door of house: 5
Number of those times we went more than one mile from our house: 2


Destinations more than one mile from our house: play date and library
Destinations within one mile radius where we were headed the other 3 times: park and woods trail
Number of (official) crafts done: 2


I won't divulge whose pumpkin is whose; but I will say that only one of us had the creative intuition to put a mustache and freckles on their pumpkin.

Number of baking projects that James helped with: 2

almonds, oats, flax, cranberries, pumpkin seeds, coconut oil, honey, spices..mm...

Number of home runs James has scored from basement baseball: 41


Number of obscenely large forts built: 3



Number of days we stayed in PJ's until 10 am: I'll never tell


Oh, and number of blog posts attempting to make up for not blogging since last Friday: 1

I caught a glimpse of myself in the office mirror and just had to take a picture. My stay-at-home uniform: nursing tank top, leggings, droopy sweater, messy braid...sadly, this picture doesn't show the tasteful wool socks that I am also rocking. 

This weekend we are continuing to stick around the house. We will be doing our usual farmer's market, Beaver football cheering, and general joyful-life-living... 


Have a wonderful weekend!

Elissa  – (October 22, 2013 at 6:13 PM)  

Gosh those babies are cute! Can't wait to see them (and you of course) on Thursday! And your outfit is actually quite stylish; the big baggy sweaters and leggings are very popular. I am jealous that is not my everyday attire:)

Ashley  – (October 23, 2013 at 8:41 AM)  

We are SO excited to see you!!!... stylish? haha, maybe the picture is deceiving; but, yes, super-comfy :-)

Post a Comment

Hooray for (nice) comments!... Thanks!

\