decisions, decisions...

Somehow Lane and I came to an agreement that if he bought a board game, I could buy a shirt (it's prison rules around here while we are still saving for a house). I honestly don't know how those two things became paired together, but, he bought a board game.

I am sure you remember my confession about not only despising shopping, but also having absolutely no knowledge of what I am doing. And so, I am hoping that you fashionable friends of mine will help me out.

Here are a few possibilities I have picked out. But they may all be horrible, so I am completely open to suggestions (do you sense my terrible insecurity about all things trendy?) :

From J. Crew:

Je suis graphic tee

From Madewell:

Lineleader Tunic Sweater

Also from Madewell:

Hillstripe Ex-Boyfriend Sweater

Apparently I'm into stripes right now.... Any votes? Any suggestions? Thanks!

Jen  – (March 29, 2012 at 4:16 PM)  

I vote for number 3! But I have a think for tan a coral these days... It just looks like you could pair it with anything, and dress it up or down. But all three are great. You're savvier than you think.

katie  – (March 30, 2012 at 2:54 PM)  

I like #3 as well! The bright colors are everywhere right now! You're not fashion dumb... look at these cute shirts you picked out!

kyleen  – (April 4, 2012 at 8:06 PM)  

I like the second shirt! The nautical stripes are adorable.

Becca  – (April 11, 2012 at 4:47 PM)  

Love #2...can't go wrong with the long/navy/stripe combo!

Post a Comment

Hooray for (nice) comments!... Thanks!

\