the first day of spring (or so they say)


I'm feeling a little jealous of the beautiful weather some people are having, while here it's snowing on our daffodils.


Or at least it did yesterday, which I guess is fitting since yesterday was technically the last day of winter.
I am so ready for sunshine, picnics, and fresh produce from the farmer's markets. I blame the weather for my lack of creativity in the kitchen lately, but I have been reaping the benefits of other cook's creativity. I tried to make up a fresh dish this evening which involved asparagus, tofu, and basil; but the overall flavor was not blog-worthy.


Until the sun comes out and I feel more inspired, I guess I will just have to put on my snow gear, grin, and bear it.

Post a Comment

Hooray for (nice) comments!... Thanks!

\