happy weekend



This was my view this morning: a basil parmesan omelet and a happy little gal in her brother's old blue striped pj's.


As mentioned before, James has been at grandma and grandpa's house for the last couple days and, although we miss him terribly, I can't believe how much time I have! So far I have spent forty five minutes in New Seasons (I know, it's almost embarrassing; I won't even tell you how much money I spent on cheese alone), went for a run, had a coffee date (and an actual conversation, apparently people still do that), did a weight workout with Lane, read my Bible, ate meals sitting down, and got nothing done around the house. Today, Elle and I are planning another run and then going to meet up with Lane at Edgefield (he is there for "work" today... they call it "team bonding"). All that to say, James comes home tomorrow, and I can't wait. Oh man, I miss that kid.

I hope you have a cozy weekend full of buttery breakfasts and comforting soups.


Post a Comment

Hooray for (nice) comments!... Thanks!

\